Partial demolition of an existing historical structure that was built in the early 1900’s. The building had become inadequate for the owner’s current needs. Original construction included wood framing and brick exterior, much of which was retained. The structure was partially demolished, interior stripped down to framing, and a new south wing constructed. The new construction was designed and built to match the existing structure, maintaining the historical look and feel of the building.